Personal Information Collected by Us
When you visit the website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the website, and information about how you interact with the website. This information which is thus automatically collected is referred to as “device information”.
We collect device Information using the following technologies:
- b)We use “log files” which track actions that occur on the website, and collect data such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps, and
- c)We use “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” which are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the website.
In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the website, we collect certain information from you including your name, billing address, shipping address, age, payment information (including credit card numbers, debit card numbers, email address, GPS location and phone number), collectively referred to as “order information”.
How do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the order information that we collect generally to complete any orders placed through the website (including processing your payment information, making arrangements for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this order information to:
- 1). To open and maintain an account with us;
- 2). To provide the website, app, and services;
- 3). Communicate with you via social media or direct messaging;
- 4). To offer products and services;
- 5). To process payments;
- 6). To regulate demand for the services in a specific geographical market and to inform you when the services are made available in your geographical location, unless you prefer to opt out from receiving such updates;
- 7). To process orders for products or services;
- 8). To screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and investigate about it and address it;
- 9). When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, to provide you with information or advertising related to our products or services;
- 10). To conform to legal or regulatory requirements (which also include those related to security);
- 11). To perform customer surveys so as to evaluate the needs, requirements, and satisfaction levels of our customers;
- 12). To allow you to rate your purchases and view your purchase history and to recommend other products that you might like based on your personalized profile;
- 13). To obtain further information about you from other third parties that claim a right to share your data with us so that we can relate that information with the details that we have collected in order to further enhance your user experience;
- 14). To allow you to take advantage of the interactive features of the website and app – for example, sharing a product review or partaking in a rewards program;
- 15). To inform you about our new services or special advertising programs, or send you offers or information, and to measure the reaction to such communications and to our other marketing initiatives; and
- 16). To provide customer service which includes sending you a welcoming email to the address you have provided at the time of registration to verify your username and password, communicate with you to respond to your inquiries, provide the services which you have requested, and manage your account.
We use the device information that we collect:
- 1). To help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address and GPS location);
- 2). To improve and optimize our website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the website);
- 3). To assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns including advertising/re-targeting);
- 4). To recognize your device over time so as to tailor the website and app to your interests and preferences based on your prior activities;
- 5). To diagnose and address problems with our website, apps or servers and for other technical and administrative troubleshooting purposes;
- 6). To send you service-related announcements concerning the website, apps, or services. For instance, if our website or app or services has been suspended briefly for the purpose of maintenance, we may send you an email informing you about this. Generally, you are not required to opt out of these communications which are non-promotional in nature; however, if you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account; and
- 7). To analyze our performance and also to assess strategies to support and enhance your access and use of the website, app and services, by checking which features of the website, app, and services the users access or use the most, and to find out about the sources of our traffic.
Except as required for the foregoing, or as required or permitted by applicable law, THE FRONTIER COLLECTIONS does not reveal personal information to third parties without your prior consent.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page. You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above. We also use such services to understand whether and how specific users or those users with a certain profile are making the most out of certain features of our website and app, and/or making use of our website and app in general terms. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the website.
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for the information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our website’s data collection and use practices when we see a ‘Do Not Track’ signal from your browser.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information provided below.
Correctness of Personal Information
When we collect, use, or share personal information, we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that it is correct, up-to-date, and complete. This may involve requesting for further information or updates from you. We request that you suggest us of changes to your personal information so that our records may remain current and intact.
When you place an order through the website, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. The law allows us, for legal or business purposes, to retain personal information for as long as is reasonable. Upon expiry of a suitable retention period, bearing in mind about the legal and business requirements, your personal information will either be deleted in a secure manner or made unspecified. You should be aware that there may be minimum retention intervals which are legally required, which we must observe. Should any consent, where consent is required, to our collection, use, disclosure or retention of personal information be withdrawn, the law also permits us to continue to retain the information for as long as is reasonable for legal or business requirements. In the event that revocation of any required consent may attract consequences to the individual concerned, we will advise the individual about the consequences of annulling their consent while it is reasonable in the circumstances to do so.
Third Party Websites
Please note that our website and other online services may have links to other websites. Any third party websites will be governed by their own privacy policies and practices, and we are not accountable for such third parties or their websites.
Third Party Service Providers
We may hire third party companies and individuals to facilitate our website, app, and services; to provide the website, app, and services on our behalf; to perform services related to our website and app (for example, without limitation, hosting, maintenance services, upgrading features of the website and app, database management); to provide customer support; or to help us in analyzing how our website, app, and services are used. These third parties are authorized to access and use your personal information only to execute these tasks on our behalf.
Security of Personal Information
We recognize our legal commitments to protect personal information collected during the course of carrying out our business. We have therefore made suitable arrangements to secure against the unauthorized access, collection, use, revelation, replication, amendment, removal, or obliteration of personal information. All communications with our services are made via the Transport Layer Security/Secure Sockets Layer (TLS/SSL) protocol. We use a reliable, third-party payment gateway to process credit card transactions in a secure manner.
How We Deal with Requests to Access Personal Information
The law allows individuals to submit written requests to us to provide them with:
- a). Access to their personal information, if any, under our custody or control;
- b). Information about the motives for which their personal information under our custody or control has been and is being used by us; and
- c). The names of people or entities to whom, and the situations in which, their personal information has been and is being divulged by us.
We would also like to bring to your attention that your capability to access your personal information under our control is not complete, and we reserve all our legal rights to not reveal any personal information if we have the view that it is not suitable or reasonable to do so.
Our Response to Requests to Access Personal Information
Our response to requests to access personal information will in every cases be in writing, and will confirm whether we are providing whole or part of the requested information, whether or not we are permitting access or providing copies, and, if the access is being provided, when that will be arranged. If access or copies are declined by us, we will provide written reasons for such denial.
Requests for Rectification of Personal Information
The law permits individuals to send written requests to us to correct errors or omissions in their personal information as long as that information is in our custody or control. We would like to bring out the point that all such requests be in writing, with no exceptions, and email is not considered to be in writing. We reserve the right to necessitate sufficient information and detail from the individual in question in order to properly trace the information and provide a response. In the event that an individual claims of inaccuracies, errors, or omissions in the personal information in our custody or control, we will either:
- a). Correct the personal information and, if reasonable to do so, send correction notifications to any other establishments to whom we have divulged the incorrect information; or
- b). Choose not to correct the personal information, but annotate the personal information specifying that a correction was requested, but not made.
Corrections or modifications will not be made as per opinions, including expert or professional opinions, as opposed to factual information, which may be corrected if there is an error.
Acquisition of THE FRONTIER COLLECTIONS
Governing Law; Arbitration.
Except as otherwise set forth in these Terms, these Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of DELHI, India excluding its rules on conflicts of laws. Any dispute, conflict, claim or controversy arising out of or broadly in connection with or relating to the Services or these Terms, including those relating to its validity, its construction or its enforceability (any “Dispute”) shall be first mandatorily submitted to mediation proceedings under the DELHI Mediation Rules. If such Dispute has not been settled within sixty (60) days after a request for mediation has been submitted under such DELHI Mediation Rules, such Dispute can be referred to and shall be exclusively and finally resolved by arbitration under the Rules of Arbitration in DELHI, India (“Alberta Arbitration Act”).
The Dispute shall be resolved by one (1) arbitrator to be appointed in accordance with the Rules of Arbitration in DELHI. The place of both mediation and arbitration shall be NEW DELHI in the province of NEW DELHI, India, without prejudice to any rights you may have under DELHI, India law. The language of the mediation and/or arbitration shall be English, unless you do not speak English, in which case the mediation and/or arbitration shall be conducted in both English and your native language. The existence and content of the mediation and arbitration proceedings, including documents and briefs submitted by the parties, correspondence from and to the International Chamber of Commerce, correspondence from the mediator, and correspondence, orders and awards issued by the sole arbitrator, shall remain strictly confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third party without the express written consent from the other party unless: (i) the disclosure to the third party is reasonably required in the context of conducting the mediation or arbitration proceedings; and (ii) the third party agrees unconditionally in writing to be bound by the confidentiality obligation stipulated herein
For more information about our privacy practices, or if you have any questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
THE FRONTIER EVENTS
45/43 ff punjabi bagh new delhi 110026